I got the chance to go camping in Sequoia National Park for four days as part of my orientation. It's so beautiful, oh my gosh. I just registered for my classes this morning, and they start this coming week. It's all so terrifying and exciting.
And yes, I have eaten too many avocados. Why wouldn't I?
But I do know that I want to keep working on this site, in whatever form that takes. So please keep up with me on social media and ask me whatever questions you have about my life and stuff.
I'm sending you all virtual hugs as thanks for visiting my site and taking an interest in what I have to share. <3
(makes 1 quesadilla)
- 1 large tortilla
- 1/2 ripe avocado, mushed into a paste
- 1 small tomato, sliced thinly
- salt and pepper to taste (and other spices, like turmeric or cumin)
- about 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Lay out the tortilla and spread the avocado paste along one half of the tortilla. Place the tomato slices on top of the avocado mush evenly. Fold the dry half of the tortilla over the half with the avocado like a sandwich.
- Heat up a pan on the stove and add the coconut oil. Once the oil is melted and shimmery, place the folded quesadilla on the pan and ry it on that one side for about 3 minutes (or until the tortilla becomes a slightly crispy brown). Flip it over and cook evenly on the other side.
- Remove the quesadilla from the heat and serve with salt and pepper sprinkled on top. Enjoy!